Self Assessment Tax
This can be a very time consuming and confusing exercise for any individual often resulting in thousands of taxpayers being penalized by the HM Revenue & Customs if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are submitted
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
We can alleviate you of all these issues by offering a comprehensive, individual self-assessment service, which includes:
- Collecting relevant data from your bank, building society, stockbroker etc for your annual return
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introduction to any tax saving plans
- Advising on payments – due dates and amounts
- Representing you should the HM Revenue & Customs select you for investigation
We can kick the “ass” out of assessment!
Call us today on 0113 391 9990 to discuss how we may help you with self-assessment.